The system allows up to 3 additional monitoring stations, so that users may place one near the front door, one in the kitchen and another in a distant room. If you have an electronic door lock already installed, it can be wired into the system, allowing the door to be unlocked from the monitoring station.
The Video Entry System contains:
• Telephone-style Monitor
• Two-way intercom enables clear, easy communications
• Allows residents to maintain constant video and audio surveillance of entryways without visitors knowing they are being observed
• Wall or Desktop mounted
• Infrared camera
• Wide view provides visible range up to 12 feet
• Operates in almost total darkness
• AC/DC Power Adapter
• 40 feet of cable
• All necessary mounting hardware
The Video Entry System provides unmatched security and convenience for your home or office.
The Video Entry System is comprised of 2 components: the Intercom/Doorbell (4″ x 5″) with TV camera, and the telephone-style Monitor (8″ x 9″). The Intercom/Doorbell has a sophisticated infrared TV camera that mounts on the front door like a standard doorbell. To gain entrance, visitors simply push the Doorbell, alerting residents with a melodious chime. At that point, residents can use the Monitor, which is equipped with a 4 inch black and white video screen and handset, to see and talk with visitors.